Hey I'm bored, and I should be doing my 50th load of laundry, or making my kids breakfast, or scrubbing toliets, but I'm not. I know that it is cold and flurrying in TN, so I started to make you that
sweater. The problem , besides that I only know how to knit wascloths, is that
Numbers was on TV last night, and in order to watch it while Mike was sleeping I had to keep the light off....
And this happened...

I am trying to figure out if maybe you can wrap it around your stomach? Or maybe use it as a bathrobe????
10 comments:
That would make a wonderful Holiday sweater, just add sparkles OR she could turn it around and use it for nursing and put the flapp over Rachael :>)
Amy W.
Can I put an order in for one? I can wear it when I head to Vegas to become a showgirl! :)
It's a really pretty color!
Leisa, you are very funny!
I am speechless. Too funny! Where do you find this stuff?
You are too funny. I want one!
I'd like one but I'd like the hangy down thing to come down long enough that I can thread it between my legs and then button it up between my boobs.
It is a good thing that I didn't have Dr. Pepper in my mouth when I read Tiffany's comment. It would have ended up all over my keyboard.
Well Tiff I might just make you one like that. I mean it is a week of CSI, NCIS, and Criminal Minds. So I will do all my knitting in the dark this week
I think i used to wear what Tiffany is describing when i taught Jazzercise!
Amy W.
I know I've seen those as auctions on ebay! You could sell them!
Post a Comment