It's tax day and to most people in my set it means a refund, little stress, and pretty much a normal day. But how long will our tax days be this benign? With Washington literally spending like a drunken sailor in a whorehouse, how long til that bill comes due? And who do you think is going to pay it? This is not a democrat or republican post because frankly they are both guilty and need to be booted OUT!
I know when Mike and I are in a budget crunch, we just say,"Yep, I think we need to go buy that new boat, and the car to tow it, and a new beachy wardrobe for me and all the kids" Right??
Or maybe we will just print some more money when we run out ;)
So
We are going to a Tea Party
Should I dress up like Pocahontas?
Tea parties are not about taxes, political parties, but about fiscal responsibility. What legacy in America are we leaving our children. You never have to have hard times, big government will take care of you? Our nation was not founded on anything other than rugged individualism and small government controlled by the PEOPLE.
Look for me on the 11 'o clock news!!

5 comments:
Way to go! I forgot it was today until saw all of the traffic downtown! Didn't see you but I did see some other local homeschoolers! I'll look for you on the news!
No, I couldn't get to the one in Eustis due to camp.
We are going to the Orlando one at 5:00
Have fun!
You go girl! Well said!
Tax day means...time to file for an extension. I need the story on how you know how a sailor spends his money drunk exactly :>) you are so right on!!
from another radical extremist!
Post a Comment